Attention all veterinary staff! Nominations are now open for the Veterinary Nurse of the Year Award and Student Veterinary Nurse of the Year Award, giving you the chance to show how much you value the contribution made by these very important members of your team.
The Vet Nurse of the Year program has been developed by the Veterinary Nurses Council of Australia (VNCA) to reward and celebrate excellence in the veterinary nursing profession.
Veterinary nurses are an essential part of any veterinary practice. Highly skilled vet nurses have ever increasing responsibilities and play a valuable role in the success of a practice, whether in surgery, practice administration or consultations.
The winner of the Veterinary Nurse and the Student Veterinary Nurse of the Year Awards will both receive:
- Full registration to the VNCA Conference 2018;
- Flights from their nearest capital city to Adelaide to attend the conference;
- Return transfers from Adelaide airport to their accommodation;
- Three nights’ accommodation;
- A VNCA gift pack; and
- A personalised individual trophy with their name engraved on the VNCA perpetual trophy.
The Vet Nurse of the Year Awards are proudly supported by Hills Pet Nutrition.
For more information on the awards or to submit a nomination, please visit the VNCA website. And be quick—nominations close next Friday 14 July.