This article is sponsored content brought to you by AVet.
Retain more of your parasiticide business with the vet-exclusive Wagg & Purr portfolio!
The Wagg & Purr parasiticide range is designed to engage pet owners with simple, consumer-friendly packaging. The veterinary exclusive positioning aims to increase the loyalty of pet parents to practices and improve compliance through clinic recommendations. Wagg & Purr spot-ons are available in two trusted options – Selamectin and Moxidectin/Imidacloprid – providing effective protection against multiple parasites: fleas, heartworm, worms, lice & mites. The Wagg & Purr spot-on range is easy on the clients’ pocket.
Why choose Wagg & Purr for Puppies and Kittens?
- Early prevention: Selamectin is safe from 6 weeks, Moxidectin/Imidacloprid is safe from 9 weeks.
- Start them off on the right foot with broad-spectrum cover for fleas, heartworm, mites and intestinal worms.
Our Wagg & Purr range offers quality, effective products comparable to market leaders, but exclusive to vets.
Wagg & Purr is provided by AVet Health – a new Australian veterinary pharmaceutical company. Led by a team of highly experienced and passionate individuals, they are driven by their mission to help Aussie vet practices become more successful.
The team is focused on understanding the challenges faced by local veterinarians and are committed to partnering with clinics to enhance the total health of their practices: from positive patient outcomes to supporting the practice’s financial success.
The Wagg & Purr product range also includes:
- Anaesthetics: Medetomidine and Atipamezole
- Ear health: two proudly Australian-made products Ear & Skin Antimicrobial Suspension and Ear Cleaner
- Anti-tox: Carbodote® – a ready-to-use activated charcoal suspension, which may be utilised as an aid in a wide range of toxin ingestion situations and Vitamin K1 tablets.
Also, our newly launched vet-exclusive range of Wagg & Purr Nutraceuticals:
- Digestive Care for Dogs and Cats – a combination of eight probiotic strains and natural prebiotic fructooligosaccharides.
- Daily Joint Care for Dogs – a comprehensive triple combination of Glucosamine, Chondroitin & Green‑lipped Mussel, PLUS high bioavailability Curcuma longa (bioactive turmeric).
- Complete Care Powder for Senior Dogs – an innovative combination of Omega-3 fatty acids, bioactive turmeric (Curcuma longa) and frankincense (Boswellia serrata extract); designed to support ageing pets with risk of arthritis, cognitive dysfunction and degenerative diseases.
The Wagg & Purr product range is now available from your veterinary wholesalers: Provet, Cenvet and Lyppard.
Quite simply, we want to make more tails wag and cuddles purr!
For more information about Wagg & Purr product range, contact your AVet Business Development Manager or AVet Health Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.