This article is sponsored content brought to you by DLC Vet.
HotDog Patient Warming is an air-free, water-free, state-of-the-art perioperative patient warming system. Efficient warming is delivered by a flexible, lightweight conductive polymer fabric inside of HotDog blankets and mattresses. It’s the only patient warming system that warms the patient from above and below simultaneously, resulting in a versatile, less expensive, and more effective warming solution.
Forced-air warming systems are proven to contaminate the air of the sterile field. Mitigate the risk of infection from airborne contamination with air-free warming. Improve Patient Safety.
HotDog is the only patient warming technology that can warm from above and below the patient at the same time, which gives tremendous versatility and effectiveness. Effective temperature management has profound effect on patient outcomes. Improve therapeutic effectiveness.
Implement HotDog with no up-front costs and immediate savings. Decrease care costs.
HotDog warming represents a significant breakthrough in technology and features the patented ThermAssure™ fabric.
This state-of-the-art technology warms the patient by using a semi-conductive polymeric fabric that delivers safe and effective heat to the patient – no blowing air, no hot water.
HotDog® Patient Warming is:
- The flexible Blankets feature electrically conductive fabric for even heat distribution
- No wires and no hot spots!
- Several heat settings to meet all of your warming needs
- No blowing air on the surgical site
- No noise pollution
- Maintains normothermia—even on long procedures
- More effective than other warming methods
- Great for surgery, dental procedures, X-rays, recovery and more
- Durable, reusable blankets resist punctures and tears
- Low maintenance
- Low energy consumption – 100w vs. 800w for forced air and up to 800w for warm water pads