With the support of Royal Canin and Greencross Limited, Vision Australia is hosting an international Seeing Eye Dogs Veterinary Symposium at their state-of-the-art National Training Facility in Melbourne. The SED Veterinary Symposium was covered previously in Veterinary News.
The event has already attracted a number of delegates from both overseas and at home, and features a stellar line-up of speakers presenting on a wide range of topics including:
- Professor Claire Wade—Genetics for service dog programs
- Dr Richard Woolley—Cardiac valve disease in retrievers
- Dr Sam Snelling—Elbow dysplasia
- Dr Greg Burton—Dermatology topics for retrievers
- Dr Steven Holloway—Infectious disease in kennel environments
- Dr Trepheena Hunter—Detecting and managing kennel stress
For more information, to register and get ‘early bird’ rates, visit the symposium website.