This article is sponsored content brought to you by Centre for Veterinary Education.
What the CVE stands for matters more than what it provides
Education is not a commodity. It’s both a process of receiving instruction and an experience that requires considerable commitment and financial investment. One size does not fit all. Vets at differing stages of their professional and personal lives require different style of courses with different deliveries.
Considering enrolling in continuing professional development?
Choose the CVE—an unbiased, not-for-profit organisation open to Members and Non Members with 51+ years of expertise and a reputation for ethical and quality education.
Visit www.cve.edu.au to find out about the diverse range and types of courses on offer: 1 to 5-day face-to-face conferences, hands-on practical workshops, online 4-week (10 hour) TimeOnline courses right through to 4, 6 and 10-month Distance Education courses, with optional workshops. You won’t be disappointed.
“This is my second DE course, and again I have found it an invaluable resource. The courses provided by the CVE always live up to their reputation.”—Dr Angela Connell, 2015 Emergency Medicine DE participant
CVE Membership Program
The CVE offers significant and relevant membership benefits to those veterinary professionals committed to becoming better vets through lifelong continuing education.
Five reasons why you should encourage your practice to join as a practice member
All staff in the practice are entitled to:-
- Free access to CVE PodcastPLUS series (10 podcasts p.a. attracting 1 CPD point each)
- 20 per cent discount on conferences, seminars and TimeOnline courses
- 10 per cent discount on hands-on workshops
- 5 per cent discount on Distance Education courses
- Free access to the fully searchable CVeLibrary containing 51+ years of veterinary publications
- Free access to the CVE Video Library hosting videos on a range of topics both of veterinary and general interest including popular conference lectures.
For more information, please visit www.cve.edu.au/membership.
TRUST—The No. 1 reason that veterinarians consider the CVE the leading provider of continuing professional development in Australia
Like more information?
Visit us at the 2017 AVA National Conference at stand no. 124
Or contact us at:
Veterinary Science Conference Centre, L2, B22, Regimental Drive, The University of Sydney NSW 2006
www.cve.edu.au; T. +612 9351 7979; F. +612 9351 7968; email@example.com