This article is sponsored content brought to you by ARO Systems.
Any of the following sound familiar?
- “I need access to my patient’s images, but I can’t find them.”
- “My patient information is riddled with mistakes.”
- “I saved my client’s images on one workstation, but need them on another.”
- “My staff are struggling to meet our clients’ demands with our current equipment.”
- “I can’t send our patients’ digital images to other consultants.”
- “I don’t have enough space to accommodate equine patients to capture their images.”
If any or all of these are concerns for you, you probably need a solution that integrates all the different parts and processes of your practice. But what exactly would that entail? Well, you’d have an image capture modality that saves images onto a high-capacity external server, which can store thousands of full-quality DICOM images without slowing down or clogging up your hard drives. Of course, the server would be linked to your practice management software, assigning the images to your patients’ profiles and accessible with a click of a mouse… or with a tap of a finger on a smart phone or tablet. So, you could take your images with you wherever you go. Better yet, you could capture the images off site with mobile, hand held modalities, view them instantly, and send them off to your practice for a second opinion.
Most importantly, you could dedicate more time to your patients and be where they need you to be, without any administrative constraints.
Does this sound like your ideal practice environment? Sounds like you need to become a vet of the future.
ARO System’s Vet of the Future offering combines all of the latest in veterinary-specific technology to create a solution that is customised to you. Our industry experts can provide recommendations based on your current situation and your aspirations for the future around:
- Integrated Veterinary Practice Management Software Image Capture Modalities
- Computed Radiography Solutions
- Direct Radiography Solutions
- Dental Solutions
- Picture Archiving Communication System (PACS)
- Scope Equipment and Capture Solutions
- Ultrasound equipment
- Workstations and viewing platforms
- X-Ray Portable Solutions
- X-Ray Full Room Solutions
- All of the other accessories you need to modernise your practice
Contact us to find out how you can become a vet of the future, today.
Visit ARO Systems