Our Fur Life Vet group in Bendigo is continuing to grow so we need an additional companion animal vet to join our friendly team.
Whilst experience is preferred, we welcome applicants from recent graduates who are well supported by our experienced team and our Graduate Development Program.
Our mission is “to enrich the lives of people and animals in our care”. This means that we need someone who not only wants to provide best-practice, proactive and preventative health services to our patients, but also to deliver value and caring, compassionate customer service to our clients.
We are a super supportive crew so we will help you develop your clinical skills and confidence. If you’ve already got experience, we guarantee you’ll have plenty of opportunity to use or expand your skill set.
The clinic has all of the expected equipment to ensure thorough diagnostic work ups. If we don’t have it then our sister clinic at Epsom certainly does (e.g. CT imaging). You will also have access to some leading visiting specialists and our network of highly experienced Apiam vets and support staff.
Bendigo offers a fabulous lifestyle – it’s a vibrant contemporary regional city with all the things a city has to offer whilst maintaining a great country feel. Food, wine, arts, amazing laneway shops, great pubs and live music scene. And only 90 minutes from Melbourne!
We would love you to join us full time, but we will consider a part time position for the right person.
- Work a 4 day week for a full time position
- Shared Saturday mornings
- Only 1 weeknight each week on call. No weekends on call! The after hours calls are triaged and filtered by Apiam’s dedicated centralised after hours triage nurse team so you will not be disturbed by unnecessary calls.
Above all, we need someone who:
- Has a good sense of humour and is enthusiastic about keeping your workplace an enjoyable place to be.
- Is a great team player to help us smash through our busy work load.
- Strives for excellence in patient care.
- Values continuing education as much as we do.
- Has an empathetic approach to your patients and enjoys building great client relationships.
Salary and benefits include:
- Base salary is dependent on experience and skills however a recent graduate can expect $65,000 – $80,000 and a suitably experienced (5 years +) veterinarian can expect upwards of $100,000 pa.
- Relocation assistance provided.
- AVA membership, VSB registration, VIN membership, Plumbs App subscription
- 2 days paid volunteer leave in addition to usual annual leave and CE leave.
- Company paid parental leave in addition to government payment.
If you would like to chat about the position, you can contact Dr Kellie Anset at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about Apiam Animal Health here.
To apply, please email your Cover Letter and CV to Leisa Denaro email@example.com